NCSC Virtual Encounter 2020
We are excited to announce the first-ever
International Virtual Encounter for Single Catholics!
Thursday, September 24th – Saturday, September 26, 2020!
Join us on our awesome event platform for:
- Live presentations by some of NCSC’s top guest speakers
- Pre-recorded breakout sessions (available to watch at your convenience)
- Live one-on-one meetings and group gatherings with hundreds of other attendees from all over the world!
- Live Q&A Panels
- Live Small group discussions (Zoom style) on relevant topics
- Opportunities to meet up with others locally for a live “post-event” Sunday Mass, lunch, or outdoor activity on Sunday, September 27th
- A year membership to the Virtual Encounter platform where you can watch the talks and visit the exhibit booths you missed AND
- Create your own profile and personally connect with other attendees for an entire year!
- No travel costs!
- You can attend without taking time off from work!
- Low registration fees!
Talks will include a wide range of topics – here are just a few of the talks you’ll hear from our top-notch speaker line-up:
- Assessing and Asserting Needs in Relationships
- A Catholic Take on Social Unrest
- Common Misconceptions about Discerning God’s Will
- The Battle Over the Body
- Living Fruitfully While Single: The Gift of the Moment
- Divorce and Annulment: What They DON’T Tell You
- Forgiveness: Key to Knowing our Deepest Identity
- Five Sure Ways to Fail in your Relationships (and What to do Differently)
Check out the schedule here!