How to Donate your Ticket to A Scholarship Applicant:
- If you discover that you are unable to make the conference and would like to donate your ticket to someone, please email us and let us know that you’d like to cancel your registration and give your ticket to a scholarship applicant. We will then cancel your registration and apply those funds for scholarships.
How to Transfer/Sell a Ticket to A New Attendee:
- Find buyer to purchase ticket. If you don’t know anyone personally, feel free to post on the Ride and Room Share page (under the Hotel and Travel tab) and let people know that you have a ticket to sell.
- The New Attendee/Buyer and Former Attendee/Seller must arrange form of payment. We suggest that you use PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, or another reputable online payment platform.
- Former Attendee/Seller must send an email confirmation that the payment has been received and processed.
- New Attendee/Buyer must also send an email to email@example.com (or call 512-766-5798) with Registration Information. See list below for what information is needed.
- Once NCSC has received an email confirmation from the Former Attendee and the new registration information from the New Attendee, NCSC will transfer the ticket to the New Attendee.
Needed Registration Information:
- Age (for demographic purposes):
- Marital Status: (Never Married, Divorced, Annulled, Widowed, Married)
- How did you hear about the conference?
- Do you have any dietary needs/restrictions? If so, please explain.
- Have you read and agreed to the cancellation policy?
- Have you read and agreed to the NCSC Photo Waiver?*
*NCSC PHOTO WAIVER:
I understand that at the National Catholic Singles Conference or related activities, I may be photographed. I agree to grant to NCSC, National Catholic Singles Conference, LLC (NCSC) and its authorized representatives permission to record on photography film and/or video, pictures of my participation. I further agree that any or all of the material photographed may be used, in any and all media now or hereafter known, and further that such use shall be without payment of fees, royalties, special credit or other compensation. I hereby release, discharge and agree to save harmless NCSC, its legal representatives or assigns and all persons acting under its permission or authority, from any liability in connection with the use of the photographs, video and/or film, whether intentional or otherwise, as well as any publication thereof.