PRE/POST EVENT DATES: Wednesday – Friday, September 14th-16th
Sunday afternoon/evening – Monday, September 18th-19th
More Fun and Fellowship
Join fellow attendees for fun, fellowship and sight-seeing in the DC Metro area before and after the conference! (Over 50% of attendees participate in the Pre/Post events!)
(Please note, conference registration is required for participation in the Pre/Post Events.)
Schedule of Events
(Dates and Times subject to change. Click on each day for detailed descriptions and registration.)
- Catholic History Pilgrimage – Day 1 – Southern MD: Catholic Establishment in the Colonies: The Ark and the Dove (8 am – 9:30 pm)
- Latin dance night! – (7:30 pm – ?…)
- Catholic History Pilgrimage – Day 2 – Annapolis: Catholicism in Early America (The Carrolls) – (8 am – 5:30 pm)
- Hike at Mary’s Rock – (8 am – 5 pm)
- Pilgrimage in DC, with dinner and Lincoln Memorial at sunset (Basilica of Immaculate Conception, JPII Shrine, Franciscan Monastery of the Holy Land and Memorials) – (8 am – 10:30 pm)
- “Behold I Make All Things New” – Evening Healing Retreat for all affected by divorce – (4:30 pm – 10 pm)
- Catholic History Pilgrimage – Day 3 – Mt Vernon/Alexandria (8 am – 4 pm)
- Mini-Pilgrimage to Historic Emmitsburg, MD (Visit the National Shrine of Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton and Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes) – (9 am – 5:30 pm)
- Great Falls Hike (8:30 am – 3:30 pm)
- Visit to the Air & Space Museum (2:30 pm – 6/8:00 pm)
- Afternoon of Lawn Games in Washington, DC – (2:00 pm – 6:00 pm)
- Post-conference BBQ at Bea’s (5 pm – 11 pm)
- Day of Sightseeing, Museums and Memorials – Washington, DC – Visit museums, such as the Museum of the Bible, Smithsonian Museum, Ford’s Theater (tour at 10am), and more – more details TBA!
Come early or stay late for some fun local activities…
Pre/Post Event Registration opening soon!
Confirmed: Special Catholic History Pilgrimage hosted by Tom and Noelle Crowe with the American Catholic History podcast.
Dates: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, September 14-16, 2022.
Discover so much you never knew about the growth of Catholicism in the United States! (Book for just one or two days, or for all three!) More info coming soon!